You return (or: "deactivate") a single-user license if
- you want to move it to another computer (step 1: deactivate it as described on this page - step 2: activate it again as explained here), or
- you are asked to return the license to PTV because you will get a different license in exchange.
To deactivate a single-user license on your computer, please make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, and then proceed as follows:
1. Open the License Management window with the standalone PTV License Manager or, from product version 2021, directly in your PTV Vision product.
2. Please (1) select the license to be deactivated from the list, and (2) click the Deactivate selected license symbol. Confirm the security prompt with Yes.
3. Wait for the deactivation to complete and click Close.