How to import files from CUBE to Visum?
Since Visum 12.5 the AddIn "Import Cube Network" is available in:
Scripts -> VisumAddIn -> Import.
The import of CUBE considers the following network objects:
- Nodes, Areas, Lines, Connectors and PuT lines. Additionally, Turn attributes like penalties and prohibited Turns can be imported.
1) SHP files for nodes (including shx, dbf files).
2) SHP files for lines (including shx, dbf files).
Further files (optional):
1) ASCII text file for turn time penalties and prohibited turns.
2) Cube PuT line file (*.lin) in ASCII format (+ve node numbers mark stop points, where boarding and alighting is permitted).